“I believe we can change the world if we start listening to one another again.”
Margaret J. Wheatley, turning to one another
- Each of us is here for a very specific purpose.
- The choices that each of us make impact all of us.
- Each of us matter.
- It is essential that each of us feel seen and heard.
- There is power in collaboration.
- We are here collectively and individually at this time to lay the foundations for a better tomorrow.
- There is a critical need for experiential discovery of our beliefs in all areas of life…not be told what to believe.
- There is a desperate human need for connection on a soul level.
- We are living at a critical time for mankind to decide on the future we want for humanity.